1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My SnoWay...

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by MOWBIZZ, Dec 8, 2007.

1. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

gets some really long and inquisitive looks...as I'm rolling down the highway people just stare at it as they're passing me...It's a 29 series lexan...must be the fact that it's clear!! I'm lovin' it... it goes on and off in under a minute, and the wireless is the best thing since sliced bread...I'm sold forever...! Oh yeah the dealer, Pro Image Auto in Manchester is the best!

I would call it the "bling bling" of the plow world...dang...women even stare at it!! LOL

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

You think the lexan is good, try stainless ;)

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

The only plow with sex appeal ;)

Mike and the guys at Pro Image are fantastic, spread the word :nod:

We at Sno-Way appreciate your business.

4. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Yeah...i Figure...

The lexan will outlast the truck at the very least, so next truck, next plow...maybe??
    I still like the lexan though...dunno why...just do!

5. nhglock17

nhglock17 Member
    from nh

re sno way

I also bought my Sno Way from Mike at Pro Image great people to deal with,

6. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Hey NH GLOCK

That's good to know that others are happy with their service as well...very nice people and the receptionist, Christine, is a cutie with a great personality.