1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Snow Widow

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Subseven, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Subseven

Subseven Member

The wife was out with her friends and they were joking around when my wife said "yeah, I'm a snow widow in the winter." They all busted out laughing because they know how we plow & salt all through the storms leaving her home alone with the kids and dogs for long periods of time.

The next day she told me about it. I made her shirt to wear sometimes as a joke. The funny thing is...we got a call in October about doing a commercial account and when I asked how they heard about us, they said they met my "snow widow" at Home Depot one day. Who'd of thought! Indirect advertising through the wife. LOL.

I think I might change it around a little and put the business name and number on the bottom.

What do you guys think?

denassnowshirt2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  2. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

If i was you get a licence/copy right on the shirt and market it as a advertising medium. good idea.

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

That picture looks faked....whats up with that?

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd think if guys on here were willing to pay for Plowsite clothing they'd buy that too...

I'm not one but to each his own.

5. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Agreed, good idea.

Agreed, def not a pic of her wearing the actual shirt, that just a photoshop pic.

6. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

What? Is there plowsite clothing we can buy? :D
    I'd buy the lady that shirt if I saw it.

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

need a front shot,just for comparison purposes

8. Subseven

Subseven Member

No...that's not the actual pic. I just added it to a pic I got off the net. But yeah...that's the design I printed onto her shirt.

Also. I already own the artwork and such. I have a sign shop, so I could make a decal for her if I wanted too...lol.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013