1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My snow pusher....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by tsr770, Jan 27, 2004.

1. tsr770

tsr770 Junior Member
    from SE MI

If only I could find a pic of it with the plow on! Too dark out there now to take one now. Instead it has last springs mud on!
    '79 Bronco, Meyer E-47 and 8 foot Meyer blade, 3 inch lift, 4.11 geared Dana 60's front and rear, locker in the back and limited slip up front, I know that a lot of guys here wouldn't agree with the 33x12.5's, but my Wild Country TXRs are superb on the snow and ice, would recommend them to anyone.

bronco 004.jpg
  2. evil snowman

evil snowman Member

i like the paint job, to bad it washes of in the snow :D :drinkup:
  3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Snowman.......I like you're signature line. Me, I dream about all of em, only for some strange reason when I dream about snow, I always wake up shuttering and in a cold sweat...hehehe