1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My snow blowers and/ or your equipment

Discussion in 'Employment' started by richardb200373, Oct 28, 2008.

1. richardb200373

richardb200373 Junior Member

Looking for work "almost anywhere" in the Northeast, I'm off for the winter. I am getting ready to buy 2 snow blowers I found on a great deal and possibly 1 or 2 more. I understand sidewalk crews are in high demand in some areas, well, here I am. I sent out emails to a few of you.
    I will provide my blowers, operators and 1 backup guy for rotation or... well, backup. I also have 20 years experience in running various types of heavy equipment, bobcats, tractors, bull dozers, asphalt milling machine, if I have'nt run it, I can usualy figure it out in about 5 minutes. That being said, I will also run equipment for you if needed. No low ballers please, I may not be the snow pro, but I am dependable and a hard worker. Thanks for you time.
    Richard
    540-771-4401
    email: barreraranch@yahoo.com