1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Small Fleet!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bacwudzme, Dec 5, 2009.

1. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

I have posted on here before but it was just my truck. Here it is 05 Ford F-350 with a 8ft fisher and the Kubota B3030 with a front mount snowblower with heat! What do you guys think?

tractor 1.jpg

tractor 2.jpg

truck & tractor.jpg

truck plow.jpg

truck plow 1.jpg
  2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

both are nice ! i was looking at those b3030 . how do you like it ?
  3. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Ford and Kubota! Sweet.
  4. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Thanks! The B3030 has been nice i only have 124 hrs on it 8hrs with a chipper and at least 100+ with the snowblower I do two driveways that are most all cobblestone. It has been a good tractor it earns its keep with the snowblower.
  5. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Ill add two more pics from this am. Got about 3-4 inches. I plow 3 drivways that are better then 600ft. 2 that are over 1000ft and two that are over a half mile private roads and 13 small driveways. and two of the longer are with Kubota work enjoy!

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Those are sweet machines and I thought I so snow falling in the pics
  7. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

And so far i like the Dunlap Rover MT MAXX TRACTION they went well but def not enough snow to test them. And the cobblestone driveway.

8. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Well I'll update. Today i upgraded to a NOVA Microbar 360. I had a single LED beacon before. And this a.m. out on the road I was the only one that wasn't that bright. I was running some errands this a.m. and saw it in the window of a local auto parts store. This one caught my eye more then LED one so i got it. Not to mention it was cheaper! I hope it lasts a couple seasons. Would of liked a whelen but this will get the job done. Here are some pics!
    Oh yeah it has 8 patterns

9. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

i like the look of those lights.

the fold up rack looks nice too. neat idea
  10. nhgranite

nhgranite Senior Member
    from N.H

i'd love to have that kubota. be all i needed.
  11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking equipment. And good job for getting the FF in the one shot. :laughing:
  12. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

The what?????
  13. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I saw that 2;)...nice setup you got there bac!
  14. snocrete

snocrete Banned

FF = Fluid Film.......in the one pic its sitting on the blower, kinda camouflaged
  15. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Thanks Mark13 for noticing it!! I couldn't believe no one noticed it when i first posted the pics.
    The FF is awesome I recommend it to everybody! I think Repoman207 and I are keeping the local dealer going! I bet in the last month i bought a dozen. I gave them out as xmas gifts!

Thanks for all the compliments I appreciate all the comments.

I'll get more action pics tonite!!
  16. Love, love the tractor. Looking to get something like it at some point with a loader, and mower. Looks like you have a loader for it too. Any dislikes about it?
  17. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Like the Bota looks good......
  18. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Nice equipment love the kubota i use to a ton of lawn care and thats all i ran for 14 years with very few problems hope you have as good of as i did with them!
  19. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Have the bucket and a mower deck (under body) will get pics. The mower is great but really useless with the bucket on the turning radius. I have hit trees with the bucket. The bucket is smooth and easy to operate but if pushing it has to be in low with your heel on the posi. With the blower on with wet heavy snow it bogs pretty bad. (understandable). All n all its earned its keep.It as of this a.m. has 136 hrs. changed the oil every fall and run diesel only with no problems. The heat will burn you out and the a/c is ice cold.
  20. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

I just got done opening up all my long drives.
    So far i like the light it is brighter then i thought it would be.
    Wind was blowing hard so the chute was kept low.
    Pics like i promised.