1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My small fleet with LED's and stores

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lotsoflights, Jan 12, 2005.

1. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

Here is my small fleet that took me a while to get the photos to fit....If you have any questions please let me know..

Craig

P1010182e.jpg

P1010187c.jpg

P1010165a.jpg

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I think you have spoiled the sidewalk guy, he must be family. Great looking outfit. It looks like you have your own salt pile in the back, only way to go.

3. Edgewater

Edgewater Member

Nice setups,

What models are the big loader and the little Deere, how much snow can the little guy handle? Does it get used in the summer?

Adam

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Nice setup. I really like the deere. I could have some fun in that.

William

5. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Lookin sharp :nod:. How did u like all the wet cement we have been pushin around this year?Can't wait for a foot of powder

6. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

Equipment

Hi,
    The loader is a Komatsu WA200 great loader...very impressed
    the John Deere is a 2200 with the 210 loader arm and a Curtis plow package...great for sidewalks. The cab is also a Curtis and then there is the spreader on the back.

The white truck is a 2003 F550 with a Fisher sander and a 9 1/2' V plow
    The other is a 2002 F350 with a 8 1/2' V plow with over 26 LED's and strobes.

Craig

7. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

8. JTL14

JTL14 Junior Member
    from All

Nice stuff, what did the little john deere cost with the plow and the cab, and how much snw can it push? I Like it

9. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

cost..

It can push a lot of snow...it cleans relly well..with the cab and the plow heater lights spreader...not shown Weight box and power broom and bucket for the loader. $30,000

It works really well...fits down the sidewalks...nice and warm...toons/ lights/...if you want more info or photos let me know..\

Craig

10. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

Lets see more pics of everything!!!! :drinkup: