1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My sled

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IndySnowPlow, Jan 13, 2005.

1. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

My sled............

DCP_0098 (380 x 285).jpg

2. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

Small salt box

3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Is that a "HighLighter" on the roof?

Nice sled :nod:

4. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

Hey do you have a lot of accounts in Avon? I see you out here a lot. Ever see a red sonoma with a snoway?

5. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

Yes CT.....seems like we do most of Avon and west Indy. We have 6 trucks out in any given storm. Cant say I have seen your truck, but probably have.

6. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

GrassB...was a whelen mini bar. It flew off in the 50mph winds this past fall while driving I-70 west to the campground.

TRuck going 75mph + 50mph wind gust = Litebar GONZO !!! :eek:

7. c.t. lawn care

Hmm... hey do you know who got the Bid for that new church near Country Club and 21st? I did the landscaping there and they called for a bid for snow removal but i was too high they said... i was just wondering who got it. The church is "Jesus Messiah Church".

8. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

Not sure..Have not seen who plows it while their in there. Might be Larry...Woods lawn service or Dreamscape lawncare. We dont bids those due to they either want it done cheap or mostly because someone who goes there does it.

9. c.t. lawn care

Yea thats what i mainly do. They just called and i figured i would have been too expensive so it wasnt a big deal. Hey turn on your private messenger so that i can send you a message lol.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2005