1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Sidewalk Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow, Oct 6, 2002.

1. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

It's been a while since i'm worked on the sidewalk plow i have. I painted most of the cab, and then got the paint for the rest of it but haven't had much spare time to work on it.

With the nice weather today, i thought i'd use it to my advantage and do some work on the sidewalk plow.

I still need to fix some wiring, add new utility lights, paint the rims and finish painting the plow, underbody and some parts of the cab.

I've been going to a lot of car/truck shows the last few weekends so my time has been limited.

I've also been restoring a 1980 john deere 111 tractor along with the sidewalk plow.

Here's a photo of how it looks now.Here

I was hoping to bring it fully operational to the snowplow bbq, but i haven't had much time to work on it.