1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Setup

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ChevyHDkid45, Jan 14, 2010.

1. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.0ltr with a 7/12 Pro Plow with Pro Wings. Bobcat 743 With 72 inch bucket.

bobcat and truck plowing 001 (2).jpg

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice chevy!

Got any action shots?

3. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

Nice set-up! Good to see some other MN guys on here. You do most of your work in Minnetonka I assume?

4. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

That bobcat looks like its in good shape

5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking set-up...looks like you keep your equipment in good, clean shape. Good luck!

6. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Nice truck. Looks good with Windows tinted, but isn't that a pain at night?

7. zutecht

zutecht Junior Member

I plow west of you!! just curious do you plow lots independently or do you sub through reliakor?

8. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Yeah i do a lot of my stuff in Mound, Minnetonka, Excelsior, Eden Prairie, Wayzata area. The tinted windows arent bad at all i have two big backup lights on my backrack and a plug in reverse light that goes into my trailer harness. And i usually plow with my driver side window down for better visibility.

9. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

I do all my own stuff i have a couple guys working for me though.

10. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

I have mine tinted you get used to the reduced light, I'll never go back to non tinted windows

11. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

Surprised I have not seen your truck around we are out of Minnetrista and do a lot of work in Mound, Minnetonka and Wayzata

12. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

What do you guys usually run for trucks?

13. zutecht

zutecht Junior Member

I like to here about people that get there own stuff much more profit and i really like the set up. Just curious how do you like your truck with IFS? Any strenght issues?

14. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Nice truck. I am preety sure I saw you last fall in minnetonka when I was doing clean ups.

15. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

16. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Yeah I have black wheels on in the summer so my truck is pretty noticable ill have to keep a lookout for you in the future. And for IFS i have no issues with it at all i have my T bars cranked about 1 turn and have about 600 pounds in the back and i clear curbs and dont have more then a inch of drop in the front when the plows up.