1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My set-up

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by .5racer, Dec 20, 2010.

1. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

There old but dependable
    69 Ford 1 Ton With salter

Allso a 86 3/4 Ton and salter

Laugh if ya want I made BIG Money last year and just waiting for this year to start.Then rake it in ,,,,LOL,m LOL,LOL Thanks ,,,Terry
  2. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

Also have this for sidewalks and loading docks ,working on a plain back blade now.

Might stack sander on top if I get a chance ,pics of that if it happens
  3. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

doesn't have to be the prettiest, as long as it makes you cash! payup
  4. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

Now there is some Real Warning Lights!

I like that '86, looks like a Tough Truck!

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

those are really cool looking trucks. as long as they make you money theres nothing to worry about

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

those lights are awesome.
  7. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

gotta love the old fords
    what's the '69 got for a motor?
  8. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

300 straight 6 with the granny four speed, Only time I ever used 1 is to blast through a deep, deep drift, Have chains if needed. The blade and Wings on the 69 were made from scratch, tough part was bendind the back braces while keeping a smooth roll.
  9. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

figured it was either a 300, or a 390. hard to kill those 300's though, definatly torque monsters
  10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice trucks. It's nice seing older set-ups.
  11. lude1990

lude1990 Senior Member

Nice setup. I love the older trucks. I got a 84 with a 6.9 4speed granny low bout get a boss put on it hopefully soon. got the mount for it. How does that sidewalk rig work ya??? It looks like it might tear the grass up with as wide as it is??? Any more pics of how the salters are mounted to the trucks???
  12. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice little fleet you have there, I like how you've keeped everthing old school the lights are awsome.
  13. BossPlow614

BossPlow614 2000 Club Member

He's not doing resi sidewalks with that piece of equipment. That's for large sidewalks at places such as strip malls, large retailers, & office campuses.

Posted via Mobile Device
  14. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I like that western pro flo II set up how do you have yours hooked up to the truck hard to see in the pic?
  15. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

The Pro 2 at this time is hanging righ on the tailgate frame. Its an old milutary bed ,Just under 2" square across the top . I do have the in bed for it as well. The other is mounted right to a factory bed mount bolted to the bed by only 2 , YES 2 bolts ... Have had it ths way for two years now and never a problem !!!!! Ill get pics of both , hang on !!!!
  16. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Awesome looking rigs. Great to see old trucks still being put to use. They look 100 times better than today's plastic trucks with look 20 years from now.
  17. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Very cool!
  18. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Old School Iron.
    Flat awesome. Those 300 straight sixes are just bulletproof.
  19. Kale Lawn

Kale Lawn Senior Member
    from Ohio

nice looking "fleet" !
  20. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

that '69 is pure awesome. I hope to dream about that tonight