1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Rough draft Contract........

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by southsideone, Nov 15, 2006.

1. southsideone

southsideone Member

heres my first draft...............

Agreement

Within this document it shall be agreed upon by both parties to willfully adhere, commit, and honor all terms stated within in the following;

Liability:

The undersigned client agrees to fully accept any and all liability for any bodily injury and/or property damages that may occur within which they or their property occupies or borders. This will include, but is not limited too, sidewalks, driveways, walkways, curbs, lawns, etc. The undersigned client also agrees to fully and faithfully withdrawal any and all agreements and/or obligations that him/ her or they, may have with any and all third parties regarding any and all forms related to establishing liability associated with bodily injury and/or property damage upon their signature. Third parties may include, but are not limited too, any and all forms of insurance businesses, etc. Both of the undersigned parties also fully agree and comply that this document is to be retained by the undersigned snow and ice service provider. This agreement is to be terminated no later than March 31 2007.

Services to be provided:

It is agreed upon by both parties’ that safety in all regards is first and foremost. Both undersigned parties fully agree that all snow and ice services will be provided in a thorough and quality manner. The undersigned snow and ice provider will adhere and comply with all request deemed reasonable made upon by the undersigned client. Services provided will be executed at time of either parties’ signatures’, or a later date to be agreed upon. Any and all services are to be paid before commencement of services. Prices to be determined by the undersigned snow and ice service provider. Prices will be listed accordingly within the copy of invoice given to the undersigned client.

Undersigned client is to initial following service(s) to be performed;

Snow blowing: Salting:
    _____ Driveway _____ Driveway
    _____ Sidewalk/Walkway(s) _____ Sidewalk/Walkway(s)

_____________________________x I have read and fully understand all
    Client’s signature terms and agreements as stated above.

_____________________________x I have read and fully understand all Snow service provider terms and agreements as stated above.

(might not be formated correctly, i just copied and pasted)
    any comments, info, etc, appreciated.

2. southsideone

southsideone Member

seasonal revision....

please comment....

Seasonal Agreement

Within this document it shall be agreed upon by the undersigned client to willfully adhere, commit, and honor all terms stated within in the following:

Client Contact information;

Client name (print) Address to be serviced Contact Number

Liability;

The undersigned client agrees to fully accept any and all liability for any bodily injury and/or property damages that may occur within which they or their property occupies or borders. This will include, but is not limited too, sidewalks, driveways, walkways, curbs, lawns, etc. The client also agrees to fully and faithfully withdrawal any and all agreements and/or obligations that him/ her or they, may have with any and all third parties regarding any and all forms related to establishing liability associated with bodily injury and/or property damage upon their signature. Third parties may include, but are not limited too, any and all forms of insurance businesses, etc. Client agrees to pay for any and all cost related to any possible legal proceedings involving service provider. This includes, but is not limited too, lawyers fees, court costs, etc. The client also fully agrees and complies that this document is to be retained by the service provider.

Services;

It is agreed upon by both parties’ that safety in all regards is first and foremost. Both parties fully agree that all snow and ice services are to be provided in a thorough and quality manner. The client fully acknowledges the demanding nature of the snow service operator and accepts any and all unforeseen eventualities associated with the hired snow service provider. Snow blowing and/or shoveling is to be priced accordingly, as to be stated below. Salting charges are based upon labor and materials required. The service provider will adhere and comply with all requests deemed reasonable made upon by the client. The client also agrees to accept terms related to a “blizzard clause.” A “blizzard clause” will be invoked at any time there is snowfall amount resulting in 10 inches or more within any 24 hour period. Client will be additionally charged 15% of the seasonal price per “blizzard clause” visit. Any and all services are to be paid before commencement of services. Prices are to be determined by the service provider and fully agreed upon by client. Prices will be listed below and made fully aware to client prior to his/her signature. Client acknowledges they hold all contact information necessary to make contact with the service provider. Services requested will commence at the time of either parties’ signatures’. This agreement will be in effect to no later than March 31 2007.

Pricing;

Snow blowing/shoveling: $--------------per season

Salting (labor and material): $--------------per application

_____________________________x I have read and agree to the terms
    Client’s signature and agreements as stated above.

_____________________________x I have read and agree to the terms Snow service provider signature and agreements as stated above.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If I was to get a copy of this i would pass and go with someone else.

I would put your liability clause at the bottom. For your service your opening up a lot to interruption of what you are going to do. What you think is through they might not .As for the pay part time is money and you will be running all over the place to get it. Just set up a billing system. So do monthly others bill after each snowfall.One signature is enough.for me. The blizzard clause should be worked on more. Not sure if 10 inches of snow is a lot in your area but for me It's nothing.

4. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

[
    Nobody is ever going to sign that for one, and even if they did it wouldn't mean anything in court.

As for the rest of it, you never spell out; payment terms and associated wording, damage clauses, who's responsibility to initiate service(always theirs), triggers, to name a few.

Do yourself a favor and talk to your insurance agent and find out a contact at the Co. that is writing the policy. Most reputable insurance Co.'s that write commercial policies will have somebody to talk to and or review your paper work because it helps to make their job in the event of a claim easier to defend.