1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Rigs

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by echovalley, Nov 27, 2005.

1. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Washed the trucks and thought I would take a few pics and post em! Anyone know how to get the pic to just show up in the post instead of having to click on the attachment?

the rigs 004.jpg

the rigs 005.jpg

the rigs 006.jpg

the rigs 007.jpg

2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

very nice.....I like the dodge in the garage the best...I seen the blizzard mount under her:drinkup:

3. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Looks like some nice equipment you have there. I personally like the older Ford best, but I may be a bit biased.:drinkup:

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

damn nice set-up ...... especially the dodge's grille ... who says you can't plow snow and look good doin it ... hehehe ... man those mini Liberty LED bars are really catchin on quick ... they looks good on white ... not really noticable ...

5. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Hey thanks groundbreakers and very observent its hard to see the light bar:D .That 96 diesel is my favorite

6. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

lets see the blizzard hanging on the front of the dodge is it a 810

7. CTerrySGD

CTerrySGD Member

How much use are you getting out of that skid steer? I'm thinking of buying my grandfather's from him. He is about to sell if very cheap and I'd rather buy it from him than let the wolves buy it! :)

right now i'd only be using it to load salt. I guess it could double moving snow around with the bucket, but I wouldn't want to get it too far from the pile of salt :)

Thanks!

Chris

8. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Sorry its a 860 with the snow foil.I am on the fence about the 810 maybe In a year or two after fisher has gone through them a little bit.I think the 860 is built like a tank.If they made a 9 I would have got if for the new ford but i went the old trusty 9ft HD

9. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

How about a picture of that sweet dodge outside the garage with the plow on? And might I ask why a blizzard 860 and not a same size fisher? None the less sweet lookin rigs.

10. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Very Nice!

I have seen those trucks somewhere before. And that Speedcaster looks very familiar.:waving:

11. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Ohhhhh REEEEaly :D

12. MJM Landscaping

MJM Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Very nice rigs. Did you have that cover for the sander made??

13. yellow78ford

yellow78ford Junior Member

Very nice rigs! Where in CT are you located? I'm in East Haven.

14. Lightbars

Can someone tell me how much those liberty lightbars are and where i can buy one for the best price>

15. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Got mine from Galls i think it was $699,they had the best price about $100 to $150 less then anyone else

16. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Actually it is the HD silver tarp from Depo I think 5x8 fits real nice with 3 bungees on each side

17. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Nice!!! Love the dodge :nod:

If you post 1 picture per new reply it will show in the post and you wont have to click on the attachment.

All_Clear

18. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

Great looking trucks! are you mostly residential or commercial? do you get good use out of the skid?

19. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Only commercial.We use the skid for loading our sanders, and snow relocation.

20. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

www.strobesnmore.com call and talk to louis..hes the owner and he'll treat u right... better prices than galls