1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my rigs

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FISHERBOY, Dec 18, 2014.

1. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

before last weeks storm

IMG_0584.JPG

2. dodgegmc1213

dodgegmc1213 PlowSite.com Addict

How you like the xls?

3. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

very very nice for doing parking lots , hydraulics very quick, its pays for itself you can pick up another lot

4. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Nice equipment. Xls is one of the best out there. Sets you apart from others. I want another but they are rare and expensive. Only downside is the weight and a lot of spots for corrosion.

5. dodgegmc1213

Not to many around here, more wide outs then xls, mostly v and straight blades around here.

get all your sealing done?

6. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

Very true to both , last season i had a front leaf spring break.
    Fluid film helps a lot

7. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

Honestly the same around here lots of v plows and straight blades here also. I finished up at the very end
    Of October

8. dodgegmc1213

We finally got done sometime in November, ended up selling sealer to other people and still had to store some for the winter, which sucks in a shop with no heat

9. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

hi

I had about 60 gallons left , and I did a small driveway for one of my friends, cleaned everything, covered up the motor and compressor, and winterized very quickly.Thumbs Up

10. dodgegmc1213

Nice, we bought a car port to put in the shop put a heater in it filled our 500gal tank up and slid it in there, mix it a few times a week, also got about half a tote full of sealer outside the car port. Good thing theres no sand mixed in :nod: but atleast we got plenty to start next season