1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wingplowwilly, Jan 17, 2007.

1. wingplowwilly

wingplowwilly Junior Member

2004 mack granite 10 wheeler w/ wing

72.jpg

2. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a nice truck...

Glad to see a real DOT truck....Looks like a nice truck.Does it have a 350 in it?

3. wingplowwilly

wingplowwilly Junior Member

Great truck!!!!

Yup, it has a 350, with 5 speed alison tranmission. It's a real nice truck!!!! Won't plow with any other truck. Macks are real dependable.

4. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Wing and auto...

That is a great combination..I had an auto in the Oshkosh and I could almost run it from the pass side for finesse work.lol

5. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

NICE!! And it has a Viking set up! My favorite!

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I just got hired for my city street dept.. I will post some pics of my truck here soon.:waving:

7. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Sweet setup! I love the RIDOT trucks!

8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

That truck looks very nice.....you must have fun plowing with that...:redbounce :nod:

9. J29

J29 Senior Member

I love to see those RIDOT 10 wheelers with wings. I have a few pics of some of the older 1980s Mack RDs with the Everest (at least I think it was Everest) setup. I know some of them had cracks develop in the frames and the state got rid of them. Always loved those trucks as a kid. J.

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck i bet shes sweet to drive

11. mainplower

mainplower Junior Member
    from Maine

Lets see some more pic. of it!

What kind of sander is that in the back? Do You run with just salt? or sand/salt mix?