1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LDA, Mar 4, 2006.

1. LDA

LDA Member

Finally got some time to take some pics,just in time for spring:angry:we just had the biggest storm of the year up here in bay city though, about 10-12". Did all the installation myself (with a little help from jeff-crash935):salute: He got me squared away with all the wiring and head gear defiantly a big help. T-bars are turned up in front but also have timbrens and extra reverse lights, the rotator on top i wired up with a two prong trailer plug and wired it to a switch in the cab works great. Wired come out at the third brake light. For a 1990 with 204,000 its in excellent shape except for the cab corners but those will be fixed as soon as the plow gets put away.

Got to plow about nine events this year nothing broken....yet(knock on wood) Being my first year plowing i think i caught on quite fast. Not looking too promising though gonna be 50 here by next week.

Let me know what ya guys think

Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
  2. LDA

LDA Member

more pics

Some more pics

3. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Looks good but ya gotta quit hanging on that rim when you dunk...:D

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Its about time i got to see pics of the job finished.

Looks good Adam!!!
  5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

whats that lawn mower doing out
  6. LDA

LDA Member

thats and old one goin in the junk lol
  7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice job on the install. Lets see that 2500 with a blade!
  8. LDA

LDA Member

Yea i wish!! thats my dads company truck....prolly not gonna happen