1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ADMSWELDING, Jan 1, 2006.

1. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

This is my plow truck /mobile repair truck 04 F-550/6.0 PSD/6SPD/4X4 189"WB W/a 9'fisher plow

f-550.jpg

2. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

That is one nice lookin truck!!

3. ADMSWELDING

Thanks dughd,I built the rear deck and wired 42 led lights.

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

wow that looks good. you did a great job on the bed too. :) what equpitment do you have on the truck. i see a conpressor but is there a welder too?

5. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

that is an awesome looking rig adam, very nice sett up, are you just welding or do you do mechanics, heavy equipment ect?

6. ADMSWELDING

I do some mechanic work but mostly welding on the deck there is a Trailblazer 300D W/300AMPS diesel drive also add since the photo is a Miller 600amp Big Blue 402D/W/12KV/3PH. generator and the Ingersoll rand T-30 compresssor.dirtwerx seeing your from mass you might have seen this truck on93/128 i,m based out of the n. shore.The TB 300 is just to the rt of the compressor in the photo in blue now the big blue sits there and the TB is on the p-side rear corner.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  7. oarwhat

oarwhat Senior Member

That trucks too nice to get dirty. lol Thats an awsome bed.

8. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

looks great adam, Im the mechanic for Dick Morse Trucking & Excavting out of sharon MA and we occasionally have a machine go down on a job that im not sett up to weld back up and or the skill level is a little above me, but ill keep you in mind for a situation like that.

9. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

how about soem more pic sof it liek maybe with the plow n on and that

10. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

Thats a nice set up.

11. somm

somm Senior Member

nice body, but er-uh where's the plow ?

12. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Adams- Looks great, you ready for the snow tomorrow?

13. ADMSWELDING

The plows not hooked up in the photo, but its hooked up as i,m typing tonight and backed into the shop on standby will see if it snows this time .but heres a picture of my pu in front of my shop with the plow hooked up.

img050.jpg

14. ADMSWELDING

yes kubotajr the 550 is hooked up w/9, fisher and the pu i will hook up tommorow where busy in town working at fenway parks new 406 club and luxury box seats being added

15. ADMSWELDING

Here a photo of a me welding in a new cutting edge on a ford 555 backhoe 2 winters ago at night .this last photo for tonight i don,t want to piss anyone off:( :eek:

night welding.jpg

16. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

awesome pics adam, i had no idea you had a P/U as well, you make out all right durin the last storm?

17. ADMSWELDING

DIRTWERX,OH,yeah state pit called at 2.15am this morning both trucks till 8.45am.All worked good but i did notice on my pu 8, fisher the moldboard was rocking up n down .combination of a bent a frame and worn front pin but added a 3/8 shim underside of a frame above the j hooks as this is a plder fisher mm1 w/turntable behind moldboard.here a photo you might like noticing your screen name. PC 300 EXCAVATOR sice cutter application.:cool: payup

WeldingStuff.jpg

18. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

very nice, ya we got a call from the DPW super at about 6 this morning and stayed out till 3 this afternoon and then i went out for another hour or so and helped one of our other trucks finish a few driveways, also do you guys do stuff like hardfacing if we brought a bucket down to your shop? i know in the near future some rehab on a bucket or 2 will be required and you seem well equiped and like you would be good to deal with, lemme know if you would be interested.

19. ADMSWELDING

e- mail me

Yeah, sounds good e-mailme at ADMWELD@YAHOO.COM idon,t want to make anyone on this site angry and lose my privlige to be here.i,ll give you my cell # on a e-mail thanks Bill Adams