1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my rig

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by yardguy28, Dec 30, 2012.

1. yardguy28

yardguy28 Senior Member

I don't hang around here much but was on here last season asking about lift kits for my truck. some may remember I have a 07 dodge ram quad cab 5.7 liter hemi and am using an 8' super duty boss blade. roughly 250 lbs heavier than what they recommend.

well for this that do remember and maybe those that are just curious here is an update.

last year I had an adjustable lift kit installed on the front to solve the problem of the blade dragging upon entering some driveways. works great.

this season I'm plowing one small commercial lot and 18-20 residential driveways.

in short despite all the ideas last season some had about downsizing my blade I've decided since the truck handles it just fine and I take very good care of my truck and plow to keep the setup I have and in the future I will be upgrading to a 3/4 ton truck and move my blade over to it.
  2. wondo

wondo Senior Member

what a cool story, bro.
  3. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Second that.