1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My rig for this year

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by born2farm, Dec 10, 2010.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Well I had my first push on some of my commercial stuff this morning. Here is what I am running. A little upgrade over the quad and plow I had last year. I will get a pic of everything together when I get a chance to clean some stuff up. I have big plans for next year so once all the legal paperwork is finalized all have some more to add:redbounce

2. born2farm

Few more....

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

First thing I'd do is buy some Pro Wings for that plow (cheapest route) or buy a bigger plow, especially if your plowing a parking lot. That 7.5' is tiny for that truck.

Looks like a nice setup though otherwise!
  4. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

Nice.. I am sure a nice RED plow would look great on that red truck...:waving:
  5. born2farm

I have pro wings orderd...will be on ASAP.

A red plow is a very good possibility next year depending on where this business endeavor takes me.

I forgot to mention. I am only 17...(turn 18 on the 12th of this month) so I am just now able to file stuff legally with the state. Like I said big plans for next year. Been out pushing with different pieces of equipment for about 5 years now and have been building up ideas that whole time. Its time to put them in action.
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks Good Brock. Have a great winter with the truck and plow.
  7. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

+1 on the Meyer plow!

Good luck this winter!
  8. born2farm

Thanks for the compliments guys. Good luck this winter to all of you to