1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My rides...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CHasselberger, Sep 27, 2010.

1. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

2006 Black GMC Sierra 1500
    6" Pro Comp Suspension Lift
    18" Mickey Thompson Classic Lock Rims
    35" Nitto Terra Grapplers

2003 White Ford F-250 XL
    16" Pro Comp Rims
    32" BFG All-Terrain T/As
    Timbren SES
    Western 7'6" UniMount Plow
    Buyers Hitch Mount Spreader

GMC Truck.jpg

Ford truck.jpg
  2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

How do you find the wear life and tire noise on the highway of the Nitto Terra Grappler tires?? I have the 33'' Nitto trail grapplers on a 1500 with a 4" lift and the tire noise is so horrible, and they wear so fast I am thinking of getting the terra grapplers.
  3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice trucks. You should upgrade that plow IMO.
  4. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

I got about 25-30,000 miles on the tires now and got maybe 40% tread life left and the tire/road noise isn't too bad. I re-painted the plow and frame and put some new plow lights on and it looks pretty good. I also just ordered some upgraded headlights and towing mirrors. Any suggestion as to an upgraded plow?

Right now the GMC has a Whelen 8-strobe pack and some PimpPod LED 3&4's. The Ford is getting another 8-head Whelen strobe pack PimpPod Led's, a talon dual dash light,and a Code 3 420 amber mini bar.
  5. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I like the Ford, front end update would do alot for that truck, also nice plow marker lol.
  6. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

Hey man gotta use what works!! Found it layin around the shop atthe firehouse. I think the marker is a cut up grave digger t-shirt! LoL
  7. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

Good looking GM, But I think you need new front brakes and a polish job on the front rims.tymusic
  8. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

I do need new brakes on it lol. I'm thinkin bout gettin the rims blasted and powder coated black because I dont think the front will come back to a decent shine...
  9. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Nice trucks, But I agree, swap the bumper and grille for chrome ones and put xlt headlights in and that truck would look totally different..... And PLEASE get you some new plow markers lol
  10. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

LoL I have new markers. headlights and mirrors are on the way. I kinda like the black steel bumper though...