1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Recent Storm Pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Allens LawnCare, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare Member

Only two Pictures of Dec 16th Storm. My wife woke me up at 3:03am guess what her water broke. sounds like a great thing right? Well I had to drive in the storm to the hospital 15mins away(with a 5yr old and a 1yr old)....took 40 mins. Then they had to transport her to another hospital because my son wanted to the this cruel world a little early...his due date was January 23 so we got an early Christmas present and a tax deduction. He's doing well in the NIC uint weighed in at 5lbs 5oz, 18 1/2 inches long. It was scary........He won't be home until sometime after christmas.......Can't wait!!

Beckett.jpg

Drive.jpg

2. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

Congrats!!!!!!! Glad he's doing well!

3. aulen

aulen Junior Member

You drove her in the plow truck?

4. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Congrats

Congrats and hopefully everyone is well. My wife was scheduled for a c-section but I got home 30 minutes before she had to be at the hospital, from plowing. Then I brought them home on Valentines day & went out that night, boy was I in the doghouse but my folke live across the street and there was a loader & backhoe here so if anything happened she would get to the hospital. Again congrats & that is one of the best gifts you could get.

5. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare Member

Yeah we had the baby Dec 16th at 6:20 pm in Rhode Island. All my work is in CT so once everyone was settled in I left the hospital and went out plowing around 2:00am. Since last thursdays storm I've had a total of 13 hrs of sleep....can't wait for a full nights rest

6. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

congrats hope mom and baby are home real soon happy and healthy holiday to all

7. DJC

DJC Senior Member

Congrats on the new one. Don't worry because it will not be to long before he is doing the plowing and your doing the riding.:nod:

8. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Congrats.

Hope all are doing well