1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Pusher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 89K2500, Dec 11, 2005.

1. 89K2500

89K2500 Junior Member

This is my 89 K2500 works great for me put in a new eaton posi lock in the rear end a new 400 trans and never failed on me since except for a relay on the plow that went out last night but fixed it right there im plowing for a huge corperation now i left a concrete co. i was working for these guys nowe have 8-10 hour lots its great. one lot is a 2 day lot with loaders and skidsteers. Clearing a Path for others to follow.

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 037.jpg

2. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

looks pretty clean for an '89.

3. MN-Plow

MN-Plow Junior Member
    from Ohio/MN

Nice

Nice rig, I have an 88' Bronco, both look sharp IMHO.

Chad

4. SHOWMESTATERIDE

SHOWMESTATERIDE Junior Member
    from MIDWEST

Nice truck, Did you put those cargo lights on?or are they factory

5. 89K2500

89K2500 Junior Member

I installed the clearence lights on it i used to have a western bed salter in there but it ate the whole bed up so i removed it and sold it and installed a new bed on it. were gettin a good amount of anow out here in chicago so im happy i alraedy paid for the the new diff. There talking more snow this week a good storm coming wendsday/Thursday. Bring it on im ready Thanks for the comments on the Truck Looking for a new on next year. and have some one drive this one.

6. SHOWMESTATERIDE

SHOWMESTATERIDE Junior Member
    from MIDWEST

What did you give for them? Are the factory or aftermarket?