1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Kosty, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Kosty

Kosty Member

Here are some pics of my 05 F250, ill get some more pics of my chevy later after im done cleaning it today. Let me know what u guys think of it

100_0024 (Medium).jpg

100_0021 (Medium).jpg

100_0022 (Medium).jpg

100_0023 (Medium).jpg

100_0025 (Medium).jpg
  2. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Very nice:salute: .I love westerns. Almost to nice to plow with. However, you dont get the feeling that something is going to break When you step on the gas hard, or punching through a drift with a new truck.
  3. G.L. In Ont

G.L. In Ont Member

Nice Setup

Looks great! What made you go with a 7'6 and not an 8' plow?

Is that the stock mount for the spreader? It looks like the tailgate is open a half inch or so.

Red wouldn't have been my first pick, and I'd get rid of the little Western flags but other than that it's awesome.

Is is the PowerStrokeDiesel or is it gas?

4. Kosty

Kosty Member

its got the 5.4L gas engine in it i already put 23000 miles on it in a year. i made a big mistake with the 7'6 its to small for the truck, i just add wings to it on wenseday. so that add another 18" to it. but next season im going with a v-plow for it and puting this plow on the chevy
  5. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

NICE TRUCK!!!! You don't even need to post the Chevy. I love all the lights. Why did you get the colored grille and not the chrome? Did you put the Western on because it matches you truck's color?

6. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Looks Great. I like all the reverse lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

have the same truck color is the same only differnce is a boss with wings its 10 ft wide
  8. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

get a chrome grill on that thing are u crazy!?!? :gunsfiring:
  9. Kosty

Kosty Member

im getting billet grille insert this summer and i got my stainless steel bugshield coming in with all the door handles to be chrome too, and im also going to add another 5 lights to the roof of the truck i havent seen it done on any pick up i see them done on the big trucks. i liked the all one color look on the new fords. Just hate that my front bumper needs to be repainted already but that fords cheap paint they got. Im also adding strobes to every corner and probably going to get a western 1000 or 2000 salter for it next season. and put this one on the chevy. i got a few scrathes in it already and a small ding in the passanger door where the window is bc some punk ass broke the window.
  10. Kosty

Kosty Member

And i Just put on new lights clear lights for my tail lights
  11. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Good looking truck Good color too!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!
  13. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice!!! Western is the way to go!!!!:cool:
  14. Ripple

Ripple Member

Its red thats for sure...