1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BRAAAP, Jan 30, 2006.

BRAAAP Senior Member

First good plow of the year . And in hope of morepayup . And a few pics of my firewood operation 2 days before when it was 50 out:dizzy: Let me know what you think...

86 Dodge ram.JPG

Fisher plow.JPG

2. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Nice looking truck. I love the old Dodge's. You have a nice setup. Looks like you have some beautiful farm land too. Must be nice.

Here in the city, I can see what my neighbor's having for dinner just by looking thru my kitchen window. Sheez. I'd love a little more room between me and the next guy. Anyways, great pics. Post some more if you get the chance.
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Nice setup on the firewood, BRAAAP. Do you sell or just cut/split for your own use? I've been looking for an old conveyor like that one for a year. No luck - none for sale. My source at the yard told me that anything for sale would be at least $1,000 anyway.

In the first picture, it looks like that Dodge's right front wheel is over the side.
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

nice truck. the plow looks tiny is it a 7.5ft?
  5. Manfre

Manfre Junior Member
    from pa

Nice set up looks like you got about all you need.

BRAAAP Senior Member

Thanks guys.
    A little info on the truck its a 86 dodge ram 350 4x4 dump with a fisher mm2 8' with pro-wings.and only 33,000 miles
    In the other pics is a 2005 timberwolf TW5 splitter (face cord in 15min its fast:dizzy: ). And a 1977 white 260 with a log grapple
    And yes the farm land around here is great but is all being sold off for houseing tracks:cry: 800+ homes. Hope to get some more pic but till then THINK SNOWpayup