1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SalNazzaro, Jan 17, 2011.

1. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

This is my plow truck, need to get a 9ft plow though now, 7.5 pro plus is for sale

truck 14.jpg

2. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

I love it, looks really nice truck :waving:
    Why do you need to exchange the plow, looks like new, do you think 1 more feet will make whole a lot of diffrent?

3. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Thanks, I do big parking lots so bigger is better, it's 8.5 w the wings but 10' would be nice, biggers better lol

4. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

cough... wideout... cough cough...haha nice truck, it does kind of dwarf that 7.5, even with the wings, good luck with the search!!

5. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Yea I'm not too sure about the wideout I hear good and bad thins. I'll stick with a steighy blade, less things to go wrong.

6. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Nice truck is it a diesel?

7. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks good! you can definitely find a nice bigger plow for it like you're wanting!

8. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Thanks and yup it's diesel and yea I think I'm gonna et a 9 footer to hang on the front

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice to see another local guy on here! Just picked up my truck from Perkiomen today! Had some new lights put on! Waynes got a heck of a good deal on them Wide-outs right now. I'm not sure what the pro plus blades are selling for.

10. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

yea thats who I deal with, my cousin gets dealer cost there, great people to deal with