1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Andrew010, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

2004 F250 CC SB

20" Moto Metal wheels with Cooper Zeon LTZ tires

2009 8ft Western UltraMount Pro Plus

Just waitin for the white stuff...

2. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Welcome to the site and Nice truck, I run those same wheels on my race truck. What size tires? Do you have a leveling kit?
  3. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

305/55/20 for tires. Leveling kit and deflector for the plow have been added since the pic was taken a few weeks ago. I'll try to get some current pics up soon.
  4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks Great. I have the same set up. And WELCOME to the Plowsite family
  5. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome :salute:
    Very nice truck.
  6. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

welcome to the site! :nod:

Great looking truck!
  7. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Welcome, always good to see a fellow Iowan. Have you ran those tires in the snow yet, I have been considering them for my next set.
  8. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

why such nice rims to ruin in the salt when plowing?
  9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!
  10. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

Haven't ran them in snow yet, but all the reviews I read said these tires were awesome in the snow. So far, I have no complaints at all. Ride great, pretty quiet and do great in the rain. We'll see how snow goes if we ever get any snow.
  11. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

I figure I can get 2 years out of them before they're "ruined" and to me it's worth $500 a year to look good. It's only money.....can't take it with you......
  12. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

Thanks for all the comments guys. It's good to be a part of such a great website.
  13. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

well if you dont know what to do with your money you can send some my way, hell i will even take you old stock 16" rims if they are alloys, that way i can get the steel ones off my truck in the winter
  14. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Keep em washed and they wont get ruined as fast.. A truck that nice you'd wanna keep salt off anyway. Looks good
  15. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Put some fluid film on those rims and they will last even longer.