1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Plow Truck With New Spreader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by flykelley, Jan 20, 2004.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

:redbounce
    Ok Guys

I got some pictures of my truck,with the new spreader.

Regards Mike

All Right the message says the file is to big,how do I make this work??

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

where are they ??:eek:

3. flykelley

There was a error message that says the file is to big,can anyone help me with this picture thing.

Regards Mike

4. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

I'll try to help you. First what version of windows are you using?

5. flykelley

I have windows xp.The pictures are in my picture file,butcan not attach them becase of size.

Regards Mike

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

7. flykelley

Thats great will sens tonight,thanks for the help.

Mike

8. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

Resize picture

O.K. Here's what you do. Go to "my pictures". Double click to open file. On the bottom of the page, click once on the second icon from the right. This will open "paint". In the upper left, click on "image". Next click on "attributes". Your picture needs to be smaller than 800 x 800. You could just enter "800" in both boxes but then you picture would look stretched. So close that small box. Click again on "image" then "stretch/skew". In the "stretch" panel you'll see horizontal and vertical %'s. Enter a MATCHING number in each box. If your original picture was 1600 pixels wide, you'd enter 50%, see? Why matching numbers? Most photos are rectangular and if you tried to make it 800x800 even your picture would look stretched vertically. Like Paula Abdul in her "promise" video. If all goes well then you should get something like this:eek: (this is the type of picture you were going to send, wasn't it)?;)

John

jen2.jpg

9. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

Aw C'mon!

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Re: Aw C'mon!

she's hot, how about this one, here is what you can do in paint !!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  11. crashz

crashz Senior Member

Two Comments:

1) I love JLH. IMHO she is the best looking movie star ever to grace the screen.

2) The second pic of the guy blowing snow out of his arse was totally distrubing. After seeing that beauty in the first pic, I was expecting some more. What do I see when I open it? This dude butt naked blowing snow. Granted, its funny, just bad sequencing!

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

yes, butt LOL ( no punn intended ) it was all about what you can do with paint, modify a picture....yeah know :D

13. SWC

SWC Senior Member
    from VA

Hey I thought this forum was for posting pics of snow plows.

Now we're getting pics of cute girls and old man winter.

I hope it snows soon.:dizzy: