1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My plow Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dieselman19, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

I finally got some good pictures of my truck:)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007
  2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

deiselman19 - dumb question -- but is that bar on top a permanent mount or magnet mount ?? BTW sweet ride !!

3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

That is one serious snowplowing rig!!! How big is that plow? payup

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Another nice Ford !!!!:nod:

5. Dieselman19

Thanks ! The plow is 9 foot and the with the wings it measure 10, and the bar on top is mag mount

6. ford 350

ford 350 Junior Member

nice truck! Do you have a leveling kit on the front or is the angle in the last pic just from the point of view of the camera?

7. BDB

BDB Senior Member

Good to see some real plow trucks here! Those wings sure make things easier! They saved me 40% to 50% on my lots!payup I helped a friend (who owns a Bliz 810) and even plowed a lot FASTER then him and he pays me by the hour. Only 2nd time in that lot. 1 Before wings and 1 after. Go figure, now he should pay me double!!!

8. Dieselman19

i have timbrens on both the front and the back of the truck, wow what a difference they make

9. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Looks Great!!!!:waving:

10. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

sweet truck.....ive got the same truck,,,,2000 ford f - 350....witht he 7.3 L diesel....but its a reg cab, i plow mostly residential, so i went for the reg-cab...ive got the 8 foot fisher MM on it....wat kind of light bar it is, and how much was it????...you said that was a magnet mount, where are the magnets located it looks high for a magnet mount bar....sweet truck, like the red theme, sweet:yow!:

11. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Sweeeeeet set up. :salute:

12. Dieselman19

i had the bar custom made, it is a whalen edge mini bar, it has 2 halgen lights in the back, ( they work great !) and it is a strobe. It is mag mount, but i put the magnets under the permant mount becuase i have to make a back rack and when i do i will remove the magnets. It was a little expensive but it is exactly what i wanted with the reverse light miunt in it. It was $320, which included shipping. I got it from a guy in Texas, he has an ebay store called Ranger Services, he also took my old strobe bar in on trade, great guy to deal with

13. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

where did you get the wings? are they made for a western?

14. Dieselman19

they are the Western Pro Plus Wings

15. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

they look better than the pro wings. i think i'll try a pair out on our new western pro.

16. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

excellent looking truck, i love the matching colors, looks very professional

17. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Dieselman19.......was wondering how much of a difference in ride quality that the Timbrens make on your truck....???

18. Dieselman19

it really stiffened my ride, but i need the extra support becuase of my salter and plow, i got used to the bad ride, but as soon as i knew winter was over i removed them

Bob

19. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

DROOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh boy that 9' pro plus and wings looks great. Can't wait till I get that same plow on my F-350 dump. This POS meyers is going ASAP!!!!!!!!!