1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My plow rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 07duramax, Jul 21, 2011.

1. 07duramax

07duramax Junior Member
    from MN

Hey guys! New guy here, but not new to forums so i'll keep the newb mistakes to a minnimum.
    Heres my plow rig a little about it
    2007 classic duramax, chipped, blocked, sticked, HID's, bedrug, 5in. exhaust, bigger rear diff pan, 18X10 xd's, 285X60 BFG A/t's, strobes in the tails, clear amber strobe for the roof (not pictured), extra backup lights under the bumper, 8ft Boss with hand held control. I'm sure theres more, but its been a long day.

I plow several commercial lots and a few homes and so far knock on wood haven't broke anything. These pictures are from one of the 10+ inch storms we had up here this past winter.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

Nice ride! Gotta love the D-Max.
  3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome! , Nice rig and plow you have, you will feal at home here on plow site,
  4. chevyman83

chevyman83 Member

Nice looking rig. Welcome to the site.
  5. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Do you have a lift kit to run that wheel/tire combo and a plow?
  6. 07duramax

07duramax Junior Member
    from MN

No, but I cranked the tbars a tad. Never rubbed once and I still have a good inch to 1in and 3/4 left to crank.
  7. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Nice duramax
  8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck and plow.
  9. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Looks good, you're not too far away either.
  10. 2004chevy2500hd

2004chevy2500hd Senior Member

Nice set up and welcome!!