1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My plow rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bluevortec, Jan 23, 2011.

1. bluevortec

bluevortec Junior Member

my 96 2500 ram with custom unimont plow!

2. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Looks like a beast of a plow truck, love the dodge. more than my ford, but not more than a chevy.......thamks for sharing
  3. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

looks very nice rig dude.I also like the Flatbed, I think it is the only way to go for work trucks.
  4. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

hahaha "Custom" Unimount

CC Where are the pics of the 6.0?
  5. bluevortec

bluevortec Junior Member

Frandon ill get some of them to day still gotta get the battery in it. and dont poke fun at my custom plow hahahaha
  6. The PuSher MaN

The PuSher MaN Senior Member

I wasn't expecting to see pics of a dodge based on your username. I don't blame you for trying to keep the chevy nice. Bring on some pics of it though.
  7. lawnsunlimited6

lawnsunlimited6 Junior Member
    from 42303

nice bed! i have a 97 like to find a good used bed for it has a318 in it with 300,000 miles keeps on making money!
  8. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

Maybe I will upload some of the changes the trucks have gotten this year
  9. bluevortec

bluevortec Junior Member

I love the flat bed for plowing you can see great! i also have abot 750 lbs of sand bags to go on her for the real heavy snow.... poor old trucks got 210000 on it bodys in great shape this is the first winter for it i think.... It would look better with a spreder on back :rolleyes:Thumbs Up
  10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks really good. I like the bed!
  11. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice set up you have, I also have a flat bed and love it, there great for plowing.