1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My plow rehab. Came out really awesome!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by aperfcrcle, Jul 2, 2010.

1. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

hey, figure I would post some pics of my plow i just re-painted.. Actually my girlfriend did it because I have been swamped with jobs lately and she did an awesome job. Here are some pics, I just put the decal on as well. As you can see, my lift arm is still screwed up... I need to bring it in to get looked at before winter.

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

nice job looks great

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Looks good nice job!
  4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

looks like new congrats nice job:drinkup:
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Great job!!!
  6. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Cant beat that... Looks brand new! Very nice job
  7. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

any more pics? any of it on the truck?
  8. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

None of it on the truck yet, just when it was all rusted and not re-finished, but here are some pics of the truck!

9. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

how much you think you could get if you sold that plow? my buddy has one and got an offer for 1900 bux and the guy will take it off for him.

not to jack your thread, nice work by the way!
  10. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

looks really good i just re-painted mine came out nice actually i was gonna have it sandblasted but didnt have the money so i took a scraper and went on scraping
    couple cans of rust-oleum it looks good now
    i went to wal mart to get spraypaint they have this thing called spray grip for the couple bucks that it costed it was awsome put it on the spray can works just like a spray gun awsome .

good luck .plow looks good

1996 f250 7.6 western unimount pro plow

11. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

Yea the rustoleum is really good stuff... I didnt spray i rolled and brushed it on.
  12. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

I have no idea haha.. The only time i would consider selling it is if I could get a MM2 at the same price I sell it for.
  13. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Nice work, looks great.
  14. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

It came out wicked good. Great job.