1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Plow And Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Gatewayuser, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser Senior Member

Heres my first plow and 2nd truck. The plow is a Boss 8.2 V-Plow and the truck is a 2001 F-350 4X4. The truck pic is before I got bigger tires now it looks very cool!

plow 1.gif

plow2.gif

plow3.gif

plow5.gif

2. Gatewayuser

one more pic

plow4.gif

3. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Nice, now what kinda tires did you get and size? lets see pics of that too! Which motor does that have and how do you like it?
    Good luck this season.
    Eric

4. Gatewayuser

Its got a 5.4 and love it! I got sumotoes 285 75 use to be 265. I'll take some pics when I get more film.

5. Lawnboy67

Lawnboy67 Junior Member

Nice set up......now just lose the boards and you wont slip on the way in or out of the truck this winter!

6. Gatewayuser

I'm going to get rid of the running boards and put on tubes.

7. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Hey

hey gate where are you in cincy iam in colerain but my lots are in tricounty area nice rig ....

8. Gatewayuser

fernalddude
    I'm 3 miles east of Goshen.
    Thanks!

9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Nice truck, I like to see 1-Ton F350's! So much nicer than seeing al the 3/4-Tons...Good luck with it! :drinkup: