1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my own forum

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow, Jun 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

No, i am not leaving, i just thought i'd tell you guys i have my own forum. Lawnsite is excellent don't get me wrong, but on this there are different folder for different subjects. Check it out;&lt;b&gt;<br>Come on Snow.. you know I cant allow you do drive traffice from LawnSite.com to another message forum. I have literally spent thousands of dollars building LawnSite.com and I like to keep my visitors on LawnSite.com. Please understand and don't get mad. It is unfair for you to take advantage of my hard work and my advertising dollars with a link.&lt;/b&gt;<p>Enjoy!<p>Bryan<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.snowplow.web.com&quot;&gt;The Snowplow Homepage&lt;/a&gt;<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.