1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 'old' rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Landscape80, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

My old F-250, hated to see it go

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

where did it go :confused: :confused:
  3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

:( Had to sell it...putting it back into 2wd while plowing, I broke the shaft that goes into the transfer case. Then it started shifting eratticly a few days after that. Even though it had the tranny problem, I do wish that I still had it :( I liked the power it had more than my Ram has (Ram is a 5.9 Liter Gas) :(

4. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

Dodges do suck for plowin. lodi dpw used to have a 95 3500 4x4 gas job with an 8' diamond pull-away. the hot lead for the spreader shorted out against the frame during the blizzard last year an she burned to a crisp :D :yow!: best thing that ever happened to that truck. couldnt keep trannies in it an it was gutless!