1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Old Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by qualitylawn, Aug 24, 2008.

1. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

New Truck Pics Soon!

equipment 004.jpg

equipment 005.jpg

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice rig. hope you dont get stuck in all that snow :D

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lol nice truck, if that was jersey everything would have been shut down! Thats a all out blizzard!:angry:

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Is it just my bad eyesight or is that plow about 2' too narrow for that truck?

5. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Old plow truck...? Can only imagine what the new one looks like ...

6. qualitylawn

i bought the truck used turned out to be a lemon! as far as the snow goes hey i live in kentucky!

7. qualitylawn

The plow is a 7.5 it is too narrow . Im mounting it on a 07 dodge gonna add wings,as you can see we dont get much snow here ,about one good snow every 10 years.I have to have a plow for my lawn bussiness.I have a 8 f.t. western for sale.Anyone interested?

8. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Where about in Kentucky? I have a job opportunity in Danville with Panasonic. Is it even worth having a plow out that way? Just for my driveway, or would it be better to sell?

9. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

why was it a lemon???