1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My old Meyer

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by abbert55, Dec 27, 2007.

1. abbert55

abbert55 Senior Member

I just thought ya'll would like to here that I am retiring the old Meyer ST 7.5 after 32 years of faithful service:salute:! Yup it's a 1975 model and I am replacing it with a new Blizzard SW860. I have read many posts on this plow and am sure I will be very satisfied when it's on the front of the ole GMC (read Giant Mountain Climber). Thanks for all the good info as this has helped me to decide which plow would be right for the next 32 years::waving:
    Abbert 55
    1996 GMC K2500 HD
    Meyer Mini spreader
    TSC 200# push spreader
    1996 Tahoe W/ Meyer ST 7.5 (spare plow)

2. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Your going to love that new SW. They are great plows, and your going to be suprised how fast you can get your work done. No more trail off when wind rowing!!! The first plow I used was a 7-6 meyer w/e-47. It was a good plow but left room for improvment. Anyways good luck with you new blizzard, your going to love it!!!

3. abbert55

abbert55 Senior Member

Thanks for the encouragement. Ortonville? I have relation living there. Small world. Like the pics of Tonka... do you ever let him drive?

4. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Wow just when I think I am in the middle of nowhere!!! It seems alot of people actually know where I live. As far as tonka driving he's better off riding shot gun. Something about reaching the pedals!!! Again good luck with your SW. !!!

5. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Holy S**T another person from no where. Howdy from Ortonville. Sorry I know this is an old threat but just saying Hi!!:waving:

Chris