1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Old Man's Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KMBertog, Dec 20, 2010.

1. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

My dad's truck. Silverado w/ Western HTS 7'6" hanging on the front. He doesn't plow with it. Just his house if I can't get to it. It is a backup truck if we need it in a pinch in a plow event.

DSC01590.jpg

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, after seeing all your pictures I would think the boss man would be driving a decked out d-max hahaa

3. KMBertog

Haha, no! He actually got away from driving a pickup for many years. Last pickup he had before this was probably 15 years ago.

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

you should turn up the torsion bars and buy him shock extender brackets for christmas! turning the torsion bars will help with that front end sag and the brackets will allow for the shocks to keep a stock ride.

5. Squires

Squires Senior Member

there are no bars since the classic style ended mid way through 2007

6. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Does he have any gripes with the HTS?

7. KMBertog

Yes. He doesn't like that the plow is on a ram rather than a chain system. He says it doesn't "float" well.

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

well there goes that idea haha...i didn't want to suggest timbrens as they would kill the ride.

9. joey7599

joey7599 Senior Member
    from MA

what did he drive if he stoped buying pickups

10. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I like the direct lift, i dislike the fact on how far it sticks out from the bumper/grille area and my jack is not the best.