1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My old F350

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KenG, Nov 20, 2005.

1. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Here's a pic of my rig, just waiting for some snow...

(Hope this works)

F350 II.JPG

2. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

I have to say its a great looking truck. :waving:

3. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

wow, thats a nice clean ford....Just looks bored sittin there and not workin

4. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Thanks.

It does look pretty good (in a work-truck type way) for it's age, IMO. It has about 140K on it, and shows no signs of quitting soon. I try to take good care of it. It will probably need to see the body shop sometime soon, as it is beginning to show some rust bleeding out from behind the wheelwell trim, etc. We all know how that goes, living in salty areas. By the time you see it, it's too late.

Thanks again, and lets all hope for some snow soon:redbounce purplebou :bluebounc

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Great looking 1 ton. I even like the color...kinda unique. Keep it in good shape and she'll treat ya right.

BTW...it does look bored just sitting there!!

6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i love that tough looking ford body style. i wouldnt mind getting my hands on one of them

7. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Gotta get some hub caps! :drinkup:

8. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

I have a set of Alcoa wheels for summer. It used to have hubcaps, but I got rid of them. I kind of like the utilitarian look of the grey steelies.

9. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

I agree no hubcaps is better, makes it look less like "I Wanna be cool but have no need for a truck" look. Makes it look tough:p

10. pools&plowingct

pools&plowingct Member

well i will damned i thought i was lookin at my truck it is the exact same thing but a 250 same paint and everything nice looking rig

11. yellow78ford

yellow78ford Junior Member

Nice truck man, I'm liking the two-tone :drinkup:

12. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice Truck!

13. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Nice!!! Have always liked the look of the Ford F series work trucks. Looks like its ready to pull a house!!!

All_Clear

14. JasonGUnderhill

JasonGUnderhill Junior Member
    from Camden

Clean looking truck, I love the style of the early fords.

15. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Gosh darn it I want one of those, I too love the look of the older 350's. that thing has to be great for plowing :nod: :redbounce :nod: