1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My old Dodge on Fri 2/22 storm in R.I.

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by PowerRam93, Feb 24, 2008.

1. PowerRam93

PowerRam93 Junior Member

Just a few pics of my 93 Ram playing in the parking lot of the dealership I work at. This was the first time this season I bothered to put the blade on. She could definitely use a little paint and body work this summer, but even at 162,000, runs like a top! Enjoy the pics.

ram1.jpg

ram2.jpg

ram4.jpg

ram5.jpg

view1.jpg

2. mreamer

mreamer Member

Truck still looks good for a 93.

3. kattoom125

kattoom125 Member

where about are you in ri i live in lincoln and have accounts in lincoln,central falls,pawtucket,east providence, and north smithfield

4. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

sweet truck. new paint and a flatbed and she would be show room

5. PowerRam93

PowerRam93 Junior Member

Hi Katt, I'm around the Davisville/ Quonset area. I don't have any accounts yet, just my drive and helping out a few neighbors also. I've had the truck for a few years, but just put the plow on last season. I just wanted to try out the rig for a season to make sure everything is working a ok. Maybe next season I can start picking up a few accounts.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  6. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

thats a sweet old school dodge, those things are tough sob's.:gunsfiring: throw some new paint on that and it will look mint.;)

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I have always loved the style of those dodges. I will give you $1,500 for it and I will make it a play truck.

8. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

now thats the perfect truck for car lots short bed reg cab :D those old dodges are tanks !!!!

9. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck.

10. kattoom125

kattoom125 Member

maybe you can come up my way next year and help out. i have 4 trucks on the road and have like 65 accounts, and then on top of that we have two trucks on the town of lincoln!!

11. PowerRam93

PowerRam93 Junior Member

I'll keep you in mind next year Katt, I wouldn't mind driving to one town to plow, that's easier than driving around to different locations and plowing accounts that are all spread out.