1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my old beater

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lorentzlawnsnow, Nov 28, 2005.

1. lorentzlawnsnow

lorentzlawnsnow Senior Member

92 3/4 hd with the always favorite 350/4l80e combo that sucks gas like its a milkshake. not pictured is the boss. it was in the garage at the time. truck has 135000 miles. tranny has 200 miles. hoping to either pedal it in the spring or totally restore the body. no holes in it but i would like the paint to look a little better even if it is a work truck.
    also note the 60x100 shop in the far background. had it in contract all summer til the epa found some underground storage tanks. :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :cry: o well gonna build one in front of where the truck is sitting instead.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  2. mmwb

mmwb Senior Member
    from wyoming

Pretty nice looking truck for a "beater"!
  3. lorentzlawnsnow

lorentzlawnsnow Senior Member

not compared to the rigs a lot of guys on here have. one nice thing- its paid for
  4. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

It's Paid For!!! Thats the key words right there.

Nice truck, far from a beater in my book. I'd be more then happy owning that truck and having it paid off, still making me money. payup Can't beat that!