1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My OBS F250

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jjtmarineb2, Dec 29, 2007.

1. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

Well, I thought I'd put up some pics of my truck. No plow, but I can have hopes and dreams right?! I do my plowing with the Wheelhorse. I'll put up pics of that when I take some. The first is when I first bought it 3 years ago, second and third are current , and the last is the one that got away. Never should have sold that one...:(

Picture 013.jpg

Icy Teeth.jpg

Picture 015c.jpg
  2. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

Wow, I didn't think I'd be the only one to reply. Oh well, here is my wheelhorse. The left lever is the lift lever, and the right lever is the blade angling lever. "It's nice to not have to get up to angle the blade!"

wheelhorse (1)C.jpg

wheelhorse (2)C.jpg

wheelhorse (3)C.jpg
  3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice, do you only plow your house with the wheel horse or do you trailer it?
  4. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

I plow my house and the two next door to me. It's all one big gravel "parking area?" Think of it as a really wide shoulder for us to park on. It's actually easier to plow the whole thing, that way I have a place to move the cars around and plow where they were. Sure beats shoveling!