1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Nighthawks

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Budsoda, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Budsoda

Budsoda Junior Member

If Blizzard put nighthawks on their light bar this is what it would look like

IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1574 (2).JPG

IMG_1575 (2).JPG

IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1574 (2).JPG

IMG_1575 (2).JPG

2. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Why does the lightbar come up so far above the hood, it looks too werid.

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Look's like a professional install there bud, almost like they were made for it. Maybe Douglas Dynamics will get the hint.... :D

4. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 Senior Member

5. Budsoda

Budsoda Junior Member

I set my undercarriage all the way up and that will move the light bar up as well about 3" or so....

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Sorry man but that looks really bad, those lights are way to big for on there.

7. Budsoda

Budsoda Junior Member

Whatever go cut some grass dodge boy....:nono:

8. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

I though the same thing, then I saw a western with them and they looked the same as they do on your truck so I don't think they look so bad now. Thing I dont like is that there so far above the hood. Why do you have them so far up? Maybe its just me and im use to them being about the level of the hood, but thats a nice install job. :drinkup:

9. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

i think the lights look fine on their. I just purchased a fisher with the Intensifires (same thing) Theyre big but im sure they will work great for you, and thats what really matters. By the way, real nice job on the install, nice and clean.

10. SnowGuy73

Very mature.

11. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Just another negative post. I know, just giving your opinion, but it's 99% negative.

Just ignore him, like I said, most of his posts are negative.

12. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare Member
    from Indiana

I think it looks fine. And if it works even the better.

13. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Good clean install, and why does anyone care about how high his lights sit on the tower? It's not your truck, so who gives a flick!?!? :dizzy: Good job with the Nighthawks man!:salute:

14. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

I this it's just on what truck/plow thay are on. They don't look bad at all on my truck and sure work much better that what was on there :redbounce

phpusx8T4AM.jpg

phpQriYbtAM.jpg

15. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

Right on, and as long as they do the job and the driver of the plow is happy. who cares!

16. SnowGuy73

I agree they look ten times better on your truck, they dont sit a foot higher then the hood.

17. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

I wonder if it's because Checy has a lower hood line? Even if so, they still need to be where than are at to see over the plow.