1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Newish Truck.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Janitor_69, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Janitor_69

Janitor_69 Junior Member

Hey, sorta new here just been lurking around. I finally took some pics of my truck so here they are.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  2. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Nice truck! What size lift?
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck
  4. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks like a beast!
  5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

LOL. Have you figured out why your plow doesn't scrape well yet??? :dizzy:
  6. Janitor_69

Janitor_69 Junior Member

Thanks! I believe its a 5" as it says in my signature but im not totally sure as i bought it like that.

Ohhhhh it is! A lesser truck would have been screwed during the blizzard we just got and the places I put it.

No way! Are ya sure about that one?Thumbs Up Yeah I know and it sucks but I don't have the money for a shop to do it or access to the equipment needed to do it myself soooo for now I make due. I found out I lost my full time job the day I brought the truck home. :cry:
  7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good. Glad you stopped lurking around and joined up. Welcome to Plowsite!:waving:
  8. Janitor_69

Janitor_69 Junior Member

Thank you!:waving:
  9. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

sorry to hear about the loss of your full time job after you bought the truck! :( im sure talking about it won't make it any better, but unfortunately it looks like lots of people are heading into the same boat with this economy!
    atleast you can count yourself in for having a nice truck!!
    theres another guy on the site that has the truck just like yours and wants to paint his wheels black! hopefully he will come across this thread! im sure he will be happy
  10. Janitor_69

Janitor_69 Junior Member

Yeah it blows. My wife cant even find a teaching job here and she has good connections. We are looking at moving out west so she can get a job probably Colorado. :) Which is ok with me haha.
  11. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Jealous! Time for some towing mirrors, well worth the money.
  12. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

very nice truck! im a huge dodge fan and i love the look of the black stock wheels on the black truck!
  13. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Truck looks great. Sorry to hear about your job. Good luck finding something. What industry were you in?
  14. Janitor_69

Janitor_69 Junior Member

I was a electrical apprentice for a few non union shops and then a CNA at a nursing home. I had to quite cause my bosses were idiots.
  15. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

what did you pay for that truck if yo dont mind me asking. ive been looking around for a CTD

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks real nice. goodluck with you business
  17. ColvinsPS

ColvinsPS Member

What a nice truck! Hope you and your wife find some employment!
  18. Janitor_69

Janitor_69 Junior Member

I payed $28,000 with $3000 down but I also know one of the owners of the dealer. They actually have another one there. I now see that your in NY sooo that doesnt help you much. I would have tried to hook you up.

Thanks! My wife is working just not as a teacher which she did 5 years of college for. Right before she graduated was when the hiring freeze started.
  19. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

very nice looking truck, SHARP I like it.
  20. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

very nice truck my man, welcome to the site and to a beautiful dodge...

Did you just paint the stock rims? I'm also looking at doing black rims