1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Newest Landscaping and Snow Movie...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Triple L, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jptZ9AaBjls?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jptZ9AaBjls?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Make sure you crank it up to 720pHD
    What do you guys think?

2. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

Nice video, I like that it shows everything your company does. Always liked you company name because mine is Triple G

3. morecoffee

morecoffee Junior Member
    from Ohio

I like it, good Job. My only suggestion would be to change the sentence near the end that says something like "keeping your property safe at all times". In my opinion someone's attorney could use that against you.

4. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I think it is good! My only suggestion would be in the part where it shows snow removal for industrial and commercial sites I mainly saw pickups, maybe consider showing more large iron during that part I only saw one large tractor. Just a thought, nice job

5. Triple L

from Canada

Very good point :drinkup:
    I never even thought of it like that...
    Thanks

6. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Video looks good!

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looks good but when you're on your Z you seriously couldn't have been on a property with some nice stripes??

8. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 Senior Member

your video was good,i seen that you had a back blade with a spreader how does that work out ,do you have to take off the back blade or can you just lower it down and spread salt

9. Triple L

from Canada

It was laying down decent stripes... I wanted to show larger acerage and more commercial work... I could and maby should have grabbed a movie at a nicer property tho...

You raise it all the way up and it spreads under....

Thanks for the comments guys!

10. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Looks good.

Show a clip spreading salt.

11. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

12. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Looking good man. Looks very professional.

13. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

should be getting it all done faster now that you have a little money in proformance in tan truck!

14. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Nice stuff Chad, looking better all the time.:drinkup:

15. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

Great video maybe show spreading salt and what the parking lot looks like after the salt is down

16. Triple L

from Canada

Good idea, just the only problem is thats about the only thing I never grabbed last winter... Kinda hard to grab a movie spreading salt in the summer time LOL

Does anyone have a clip of just the back of a pickup with a v box, spreading salt that they would be willing to share?

Thanks guys... its defentailly worth taking the time out to grab a movie or two in the winter.... wish i woulda grabbed more... Hard to belive 90% of those were taken with a cell phone LOL

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  17. Triple L

from Canada

haha I hope i dont blow it up this winter... Hopefully this will be its last winter plowing, I think it will forever be a salt truck tho... Just be hauling that salt there real fast wesport

18. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Great video, very professional and shows your companies abilities.

19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice video Chad.

20. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice video I plan on making something like that also