1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new website

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by milwaukeevtwin, Sep 25, 2011.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Well I have always wanted something that is different and I finally found the person to do what I want, Still more to come, Including music! If you are thinking of a website I would be glad to put you in contact with my designer. What do you think so far?:redbounce
  2. Remstar

Remstar Member

Looks Great!
  3. ArlingtonLand

ArlingtonLand Junior Member

Its not bad, I have some suggestions (only trying to help you).

I don't like the noise, I always find it distracting when a website chooses to implement there own audio. The facebook, twitter, and dig buttons in the bottom left could be taken out. They're hard to see and they're repetitive to the clearer ones in the top left. I don't know if your tracking your traffic and keyword relevance in search engines but my guess is your page will have a lot of problems being found due to the lack of actual relevant text.

The code looks pretty good. My one suggestion for it would be to try and use the <meta> keywords on your page. You can hurt your search engine rankings if you just plugging keywords in.
  4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Let us know when you get all your content in place.... front page looks good but like stated above its lacking content
  5. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Geez, is there anything you don't do?
  6. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

I do a lot LOL

I do not sit behind a desk long, I do not do body work. A Men! I do what ever it takes to put food on the table for my family and a roof over our heads. My grandpa was a master wood worker and i followed in his steps with construction and I am moving on to easier things as i get older in life, I just want to maintain lawns and plow snow. Thanks, For the kind words.
  7. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

Looks good just need more snow pics.