1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new (used) Ploy 8.2 V blade

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ChevyHD4X4, Mar 29, 2013.

1. ChevyHD4X4

ChevyHD4X4 Senior Member

Finally got me a V-Blade! Been wanting one for 13 yrs, how long I have been plowing. And I finally had funds at the right time, for me it was a good price plus he took my old (2002) 7.6 Superduty in as partial trade it was a win-win.

2008 8.2 Poly V-Blade with wrapped around cutting-edge smart lock cylinders. One owner that was his personal plow.

2. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice plow :D But where is the snow?
  3. ChevyHD4X4

ChevyHD4X4 Senior Member

We "had" 12" this time last week then 40's and 50's came and it went bye bye ! I was a week late getting the plow :sleeping:
  4. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats you will love the poly-V. Especially for parking lots to use the scoop position. Curb guards are nice to protect the sides of the plow.
    Smartlock's work well too.
  5. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

lets go rent a snow maker and go to our accounts tonight xysport
  6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Your really going to like that coming from your old straight blade.

Some of my friends go to U of I and they were sending me pics of the snow, I considered taking a cruise to see about making some money and stopping to visit them. Crazy to think you guys got a foot of snow last week and mid February when I was there it was 55, no snow anywhere, and sunny the whole time.
  7. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Nice plow, I think I have seen your truck on GMFS???
  8. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

I want your truck. Its beautiful.