1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Evanbrendel, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Evanbrendel

Evanbrendel Senior Member

i just bought this 95 chevy 1 ton 4x4 got a great deal on it only thing i dont like about it is its a 454 but i got to good of a deal to worry about it. gona do some suspension upgrades then put a western 8.5 mvp plus on it next fall.

my new truck 95.jpg

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

NIce truck. What kind of miles? What did you pay for it, if you dont mind me asking?

3. Evanbrendel

180,000 miles on the truck has matinance records including new motor at 145,000 miles and rebuilt tranny at 160,000 i payed $1500.00. it has ben for sale for quite a wile but i think it didnt sell because of the 454 is a gas hog? i drive 65 mph extremly lite on the pedal and get 15mpg maybe a little more. but its not my daily driver im going to use it for my tree service so it should work out good.

4. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

NIce looking truck, should push a lot of snow!!

5. doubleedge

doubleedge Member
    from ND

You are complaining about 15 mpg from a 1 ton truck? That is good for the truck's weight class.

6. Evanbrendel

i guess so lol

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

With a 454ci motor in it.

My 98 1/2ton with the 350 only does 1-2mpg better then that on the hwy if I'm lucky.

8. Evanbrendel

thats 65 mph driving very easy tho

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking truck it should be a nice plow rig