1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by shanta74, Feb 1, 2008.

1. shanta74

shanta74 Member

my new truck! it isnt 4 wheel drive but gets good gas mileage and is big enought to tow my camper. 1999 dodge 3500 cab and chassis. ram.jpg

ram.jpg

2. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

nice! Does the bed dump/tilt. What motor and is there a plow? I see this red dodge lately like that w/ a dump bed on it, and I gotta admit it looks sweet (and I am not a mopar fan lol).

3. shanta74

shanta74 Member

thanks. no plow and it isnt a dump yet it has the rails under the flatbed but no hoist or hinges yet. it has the 360 with the five speed. and only 44 thouand original miles.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

very clean truck man, i like it alot, too bad it only has the 360, its a good engine, but alittle underpowered for a 3500 dump.

5. shanta74

shanta74 Member

yeah its a little underpowered but for $6500 from my uncle with no intrest i couldnt pass it up.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yeah i feel you, i woulda bought it too.

7. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice truck :cool: I like the looks of the other red Dodge in the background with the SS Xtream V

8. shanta74

shanta74 Member

plowman03 "Nice truck I like the looks of the other red Dodge in the background with the SS Xtream V"

yeah i think they wanted like 26 thousand for it.

9. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

gotta love the red

10. shanta74

shanta74 Member

yeah ram red is one of the best colors dodge ever came out with

11. shanta74

shanta74 Member

i finally got the time to take some pics of it at the house.
    0051.jpg

0061.jpg

0091.jpg

0101.jpg

0031.jpg

0051.jpg

0061.jpg

0091.jpg

0101.jpg

0031.jpg