1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My NEW truck!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Nov 7, 2007.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Here's the new truck I picked up! (Monday)

2007 Dodge 2500 SLT
    5.9L Cummins
    Quad Cab
    8' bed
    11.50 Rear

pics are of it sitting on the dealers lot. Not going to plow outa this though, way to long for me. :cry:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  2. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

nice looking truck...that thing is long...i still think u should put a plow on it maybe a 8'6'' or 9' v plow or something crazy that would be cool...good luck with it
  3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I think I'm just going to get a mid 90's truck for plowing so if when it gets beat on I won't care. Not ready to scratch her up or back it up every couple seconds either. I will put some strobes in and maybe two LEDs in the grille for when I have to run out on an emergeny job. ( I have a tree & lawn/landscaping business)

So any ideas on the strobes/LED's?
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  4. 06slvrctd

06slvrctd Member

Nice truck, I see you got an 07 with a 5.9. I've had my 06 cummins for a year now and I love it. Best of luck with the new rig!
  5. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Beautiful truck!!!! How do you like the interior color? My 06 has the same....wished they'd stuck with the dark charcoal gray but oh well.

May I ask what you paid for it?
  6. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

beautiful truck

great looking truck. I've got an 07 mega cab with the 5.9 and just love it. I don't blame you for not putting a plow on it that extra lenght makes a big difference in turning radius.
  7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I paid right around $38K & got a free tank of gas and bedliner. Also that price was with 0% for 60. The interior color is nice, actually is darker then what the picture shows, but I'd like it even darker. Yah if I had gone with the 6' bed it would have a plow, but its just too long. I only do residentials so it would be even that much worse.
  8. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Great lookin' truck! nice ya got an '07 with the 5.9....it'll last forever. Has it got the 6-speed Aisin?
  9. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck....check out www.whackerusa.com for LED's. The Traffic Cleaner LED's are small but they are extremely bright. All my friends have them and I have 2 in amber and i'm very impressed. Good Luck!:drinkup:
  10. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

Here is my new one 2008 Ford F-150

2008 Cadillac & 2008 Ford 009.jpg 2008 Ford F-150 with 5.4 auto and limited slip diff. Sno-way 7'6"
    series 26 plow with poly blade, downpressure and wireless remote

2008 Cadillac & 2008 Ford 009.jpg
  11. J&D

J&D Member

nice Dodge. I like the way an 8' ft. bed looks compared to the 6.5 bed. Like the Yankee Blue as well.
  12. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

the 5.9s 07's come with the 4speed or stick. you have to get the new 6.7s to get the aisin i belive.
  13. TJS 78

TJS 78 Junior Member

Nice Looking Truck! I just got an '07 2500 Heavy Duty 6.5' bed w/ 8' Fisher MM2 and I love it. It came with the 5.7 L Hemi which isn't the best for gas mileage, especially when gas is hovering around $3.00/gallon. Did yours come with the lifetime engine and powertrain warranty? I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase. Good Luck.
  14. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

wrong post

sorry I posted my Ford on your post , I thought I was starting a new thread, my bad, I'll learn soon JP35
  15. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

looks good
  16. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

yaya snoway. Mine gets put on next thursday.

17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Thanx! Yes, I got lifetime warranty. BTW GO PATS!!!!!

It came with the 4speed auto, 6 speed is with the new 6.7L.
  18. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

its no problem
  19. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

sweet dodge definetly like the long bed
  20. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

I was almost certain that the lifetime warranty excluded diesels. Am I wrong? anyone know?