1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Donny O., Nov 19, 2006.

1. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

well I sold my jeep today....actually traded it for another truck, trailer, and some cash. this is what i had. 98 wrangler, with lots of accessories and a lift w/western suburbanite.

[​IMG]

and this is what I replaced it with. 92 F150, 5.0, aod, snoway plow w/downpreasure....and the trailer as well.....anyone need a nice trailer?
    [​IMG]

2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

How much for the trailer??? Not a bad deal either!

3. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

well it was worked into the trade for $2000 so that is what I would like out of it. 2004 cargo(soemthing or other) 6x12. now i'm off to go register the truck!!

and sorry for the bad pic it was night with a cell phone

4. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Hey Cool

Hey Nice Truck What Kind Of Plow Is That It Looks Like A Snow Way But Where Is The Head Gear

5. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

yup it is a snowway. by head gear do you mean the hydrolics or the lights? the hydrolics are there but are vry low compared to others and all under that cover. lights...well there isn't any...even with the plow all the way up the lights then shine through the plow....all be it not that great but If you keep the plow donw a little the lights from the truck go right over. truck has airbags on the front too.

6. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

7. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

That looks like the mobile at 14 and 90 in janesville

8. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

actually it was the one on 120 and 45 in grays lake IL. I was on my way to work right after picking the truck up in fox lake IL. but I know the station your refering to as i pass it every day.