1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(My) New Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Vaughn Schultz, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

This is my new truck to the fleet, looked all over for it. Not the best looking thing but it will serve my needs PERFECT. I have not even got it off the lot yet(put down money) Once I get it home I will do some work and it will look B-e-a-utiful

Oh,,, It's a Turbo Diesel :D With 70,000 on it :nod:

Dcp_0017.jpg

Last edited: Mar 2, 2005
  2. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Good looking truck, should get many years out of that girl...

3. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

2wd, same with older F-Super Duty's, why bother?

Jason

4. Vaughn Schultz

Could not find a decent 4X4 :cry: I looked all over. On the other hand this truck is used for hauling mulch in the summer and spreading salt in the winter(not plowing). This will be my full time salt truck!! So I really don't see much need for a 4x4( never thought I would say that )

5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Hey Busters, congrats on the new addition...I think it looks sweeeet!

Where the heck you been? Haven't heard from you in a while, thought maybe you got rolled up in a snowpile somewhere. Congrats again on the new rig, it'll be a great tool for your business. (wish I had one)

Buck

6. Vaughn Schultz

Well not plowing :p

I have been around, Trying to buy this truck and get ready for spring. Been on almost every day(at about 3am) just not posting much :rolleyes:

7. Vaughn Schultz

Thanks bud :waving:

8. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

Not bad not bad at all

9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Maybe he didn't need a 4wd. Why "bother" posting? :rolleyes: Good looking truck grass, I'm glad you finally found one. :waving:

10. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

that will work fine.It just needs the sideboards heightened.

11. Vaughn Schultz